Do you find yourself desiring a deeper understanding of God's Word and the principles necessary for leadership? Well, consider enrolling in Kaleo Christian Bible College, (KCBC). The curriculum used is from International School of Ministry, (ISOM) which was founded by Reverend Gilfillan in response to his own question. "What if every church sent out at least 50 members?" Whether you just accepted Christ or have been a Christian for many years. KCBC curriculum gives you a well rounded understanding of the Word, discipleship, leadership, anointing, church planting, resources and unity within the body of Christ.
- A church based video training program
- A program that respects pastoral leadership and authority
- A powerful missions tool
- A cost effective program that is easy to implement
- A school where knowledge, character and spiritual gifts are equally taught
- A program with no denominational ties
- A program through which the power of the Holy Spirit is manifested
- Sunday morning and Tuesday evening classes available
- Transferable credits with degree granting options available
If you are ready to take your walk with the Lord to the next level and see how you can be used as a servant in God's Kingdom, please contact Molly Andrade at Mandr1234@earthlink.net or contact the Church office at 510-569-7576.
The above description of this education program was written and submitted by Rebecca Musgrove, ISOM Student. Thank you Rebecca!
AUGUST 2010 began Trimester 3 of our Bible College, International School of Ministry. Dr. Russell A. Duley would like to extend an invitation to those interested in enrolling. There are 5 Trimesters, the cost for this Trimester is $100.00.
NOTE: This 5 Trimester Core course runs continuously throughout the year and students may enroll and begin classes at the beginning of any new trimester. You do not have to wait for Trimester 1.
Date and Time: Sunday mornings 10:00 am - 11:00 am and
Tuesday evenings 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm